Thursday, June 23, 2005

Rambling Man

What does it feel like to sleep in a bed? I have spent so many nights on couches, in sleeping bags and in cars lately that I have seriously forgotten what a nice comfortable bed feels like.

In the past week I have found myself in Nelson, butt-fuck Alberta, camping up a logging trail 30km north east of Squamish, Whistler and Seattle. Rewind 8 days and I would have told you I'd be working and hanging out at Steve's all week. As wild, crazy and sleep/cash depriving as this has been I am probably a better person than I was a week ago. I needed this as bad as Martha Stewart needed a different stock broker. I am so rejuvenated and ready to go its unbelievable, all I need to do first is get a good nights sleep.

(Maybe more tomorrow)

2 Comments:

Blogger Darcy said...

Happy to hear that you're having such a good time! Here's to a summer full of it!
Cheers!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Geoff said...

Here's to HOPING that the summer will be like this. I'm having a feeling that it might have been a bit of an anomaly though.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home