Tuesday, April 12, 2005

When All Is Said And Done

Well thats it. It's over. After what seemed like, well, like seven and a half months; school is over. Ring the bells, sound the horns and jump up and yell for joy. It's finally over.

Even as late as last night, when talking to Emma, I figured I'd be overjoyed. I figured that I would just want to drop everything and get drunk at the drop of my pencil. Now I sit here and it is over. What am I going to do tomorrow? I don't know. I'm not as happy as I thought I'd be and I'm certainly not as ready as I figured. That question that I just asked, "What am I going to do tomorrow?" It hangs over my head like this black cloud. I need to figure it all out. I have four months ahead of me and how the hell am I going to spend it?

Oh don't get me wrong, I am more than happy that I'm off school. I am more than happy that as of right now I don't know what I'm going to do from one day to the next. I just know that I've been down this road before and the novelty wear's off. I just hope that I'll get out and enjoy this time with the people that I enjoy being with. That is, if they still want to hang out...

Fuck it, who cares... Pass the beers and JD, it's time to party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home