Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Morning

So after a good half nights sleep, I sit here pondering what the hell happened last night. I know what literally happened, but what the hell really happened. This past week and a bit has been like the biggest hurricane that has swept through my life in a long time. The same themes keep recurring over and over. The same symbols and signs keep recurring over and over. Usually this wouldn't bother me too much because I'm not one for looking at signs. However, this time I've been reading every one and every single one is contradictory. One step forward... One step back. Im stuck in the perpetual limbo of not knowing what to do next.

Things go great and then I stick my foot in my mouth. I recover, remove said foot from mouth and makes some forward strides, only to be knocked down and have others pass me by in the race to the finish line. I got through a horrible portion of my life rather unscathed and feeling quite happy with my situation, only to walk into a wall that I have no idea how to open. I sit here typing all of this after blatantly lying to a couple people, saying that I couldn't talk anymore and I had to go. I guess it wasn't a blatant lie, I really could not talk anymore. I just didn't have anywhere to go. Literally and figuratively.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are different opinions on this subject.

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home