Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Blah Blah Blah...

What to say... What to say? That is the question. After 7 days without a post, I still find myself sitting here without even the most basic idea of what to say. So for now I'm just banking on the hope that if I start writing something, maybe something will come out of it.

Lately, more than usual, I've been looking back at what I've done so far. Looking back on the race I've run. These past few days, weeks, months and years, I look back on them all with a complete sense of disbelief. Did I do that!? Why didn't I do that more? Why couldn't I have said this? Or not said that? However, with all of the questions you can raise and second guessing you can do after the fact, I wouldn't have changed a thing. My little personal motto has always been, if you look back on your life and never regret anything, well then you've never really lived.

I don't know why I've been looking back so much. I had thought that I was done reminiscing for a while, but alas. Maybe, it's that my birthday has ever so slowly reared its head around the corner and now stands at my doorstep. About that, still don't know what I'm going to be doing. If you know me, you can pretty much narrow the list of places down to one or two. When I know more I'll pop it up here.

Now look at that, I just wrote an entire post and didn't say shit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

http://tekgnosis.typepad.com

7:22 PM  
Blogger Stefanio said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with the same blank blog prob. Ideas all day long, then sit at the pc and it all goes woosh!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Its Me! said...

Holy cats man! You're only 22! How much looking back can you do at 22??...err..not that I'm older than 22! Nope. I'm young too. Did I mention I'm also 22....?

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home