Friday, March 04, 2005

Overdue

Its been over a month since the last time I wrote on this thing and so much has gone on in my life it would be hard to stop writing. With that said, I'm not going to be writing anything substantial at the moment. I have only come on to get the creative juice's flowing and get back into the swing of things.

Im currently studying for a mid-term I have on monday. It is one of the few times I have really been worried about a test. I know that I know everything and will get through the test without a problem. However, I'm still sweating like a fat kid trying to climb a flight of stairs. Is it that I'm over confident? Is it that i'm unsure of myself? I don't think it's either. It's the fact that once this month is over and I'm done all my research papers and exams I just don't know what im going to do. School, as tough and mind numbing as it is sometimes, is secure. It is comforting knowing exactly what I have to do for the week. When I have to be somewhere and when I have time to myself. The thought of not knowing and having nothing to do is frightening. I think I need a hobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home