Sunday, January 09, 2005

Where The Hell Am I?

I'm currently sitting in front of a computer trying to think of where the hell I have been and what the hell I have done lately. It's hard for me to even figure this one out. I know where I have physically been, but i don't know where I have been mentally. I have been so far adrift that im surprised I even realised what i was doing, or better yet, not doing. I go through the motions, but i do so blind to the fact that seconds, minutes, hours and now days are passing by while i sit here idle. School started back up on monday and its time for me to end my mental vacation. It was fun while it lasted and im sure that it's going to happen again, but I need to figure out where the fuck I am right now so i can come home. When i get there I'll come back on and write some more. Till' then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home