Thursday, January 20, 2005

Shut Up

This evening I went to pick up a couple of Pizzas for dinner after spending the afternoon at my girlfriends. It was innocent enough, I just went in made an order and sat my ass down and started reading a news paper. After about 5 minutes of peace and quite a couple of twenty-something's walked in and started to discuss the "state of the world." I couldn't help but listen considering how unbelievably loud one of the guys was. I listened for about 2 minutes before I literally wanted to grab the guy and smack some common sense into him. This is when it dawned on me....

99% of the world has no idea what the hell they are talking about, and therefore...

99% of the world needs to shut the fuck up... I repeat, shut... the... fuck... up!

I hear it all the time but usually just block it out. People sitting there talking like they know something, but in reality don't know shit. I'm all for people having opinions, I'm just against uninformed opinions. The majority of people are just not educating themselves in any way, shape or form. How the hell can somebody sit there and act like they really know what's going on when they have zero information on it? I believe that in 100 years no one will know how to read, stupid people are breeding that rapidly. Thats why I'm starting to think that it would be a good idea to make ignorance a capital crime. Kill all the stupid people. Hell, they're idiots! I'm pretty sure that they would be stupid enough to let that bill become a law.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home