Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Not An Early Bird

With my lifestyle i dont really get a lot of sleep, and by "not a lot," i mean i get none. I'm constantly tierd and falling asleep in the weirdest places. It's not that i get up early, i mean i set up my school schedual in such a way that i don't have to get up before 10am, anyday of the week. The problem is that I just cannot go to sleep before 3am. Its a serious problem for me, and i can't seem to get into a rhythm where i can go to bed before that. So today i had my Philosophy exam at 8 in the morning, this ment i had to get up at about 6:30. It was the single hardest thing i've ever had to do, well except for that one time with this fat girl... but thats a whole different story. Anyways, i'm not saying i never get up early but i haven't gotten up that early in at least 2 years. I go to school during the day, and i work at night. The last time i was up that early it was because i didnt go to sleep at all that night. I feel so sorry for anyone that has to get their ass out of bed every morning at 5 or 6 and actually have to be somewhat coherent. At six in the morning im a mess, i talk in grunts and vowls. The only good thing that came out of this is that it's now over and done with. The rest of my exams are during the afternoon, so i don't have to even think about waking up that early for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home